Saturday 19 February 2011

et Voila!

OK so, here I am, making my debut on the blogging scene, and all because I love a rummage. There, I've said it. My name is Olivia and I am addicted to rummaging for anything vintage. 




Wait. That sounds obscene, I would like to specify my addiction to bags and other accessories. I'll admit, I've tried to do the whole vintage dressing, but honestly, even if I was put into Doc's Delorean and dropped off in the 80's, it would STILL have been a fashion faux pas. So, after a period of trial and error and some triple denim disasters (say no more), I finally found my feet at the accessory stalls. I am now a great believer in the less is more approach to dressing in vintage... well, for me anyway!

I'll be sharing my love for all of my little finds... hunted down in fairs, markets, vintage stores, charity shops... you name it, if there is a treasure to be found, I'm on it like a car bonnet (figuratively speaking).



No comments:

Post a Comment